Provides short term voluntary services to assigned families and makes reasonable efforts to stabilize, strengthen, enhance, and preserve family life by providing services that enable children to remain safely at home.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferably in social work, psychology, sociology, or a related field.
- Minimum of 2 years direct service experience with infants, children or adolescents.
- Bilingual Spanish/English required.
- Child Welfare Employee License (CWEL) preferred and /or must obtain CWEL and required Child Welfare Case Management Certifications (CANS, Norman, and CANTS/LEADS) within the 90 day orientation period.
- Must have daily use of a car, current insurance, valid driver’s license, and a driving record acceptable to Agency insurance carrier and DCFS