The University of Costa Rica is a public university in the Republic of Costa Rica. Its main campus, Ciudad Universitaria Rodrigo Facio, is located in San Pedro Montes de Oca, in the province of San Jose. It is the oldest, largest, and most prestigious institution of higher learning in Costa Rica and the most important research university in the country.
Intern tasks will include:
- Reviewing bibliography on Knowledge Management in areas related to Nuclear Science and Research.
- Making sure the bibliography BibTeX databases include information for all available resources
- Organizing documentation developed for the in-house codes
- Updating the information available for incoming lab students to include the latest versions of documents and codes.
- Interviewing lab members regarding their previous work and the latest versions of their codes and documents.
Communication will happen via Zoom, email and messaging (WhatsApp and Telegram). Virtual interns will have regular meetings depending on how much weekly time the student can devote to the project. The supervisor will also be available for immediate questions for the student via instant messaging and will check up on them regularly. The intern will have online access to all the available documentation and references through a Lab Dropbox accountRead the full article at: https://my.studyabroad.wisc.edu/IIP/Home/ViewOpportunity/432276