Seeking Dynamic Part-Time Spanish Teacher to Join Our Growing Company
Futura Language Professionals is one of the largest and most prominent Spanish language providers in the country. Since 2001 we have taught Spanish to thousands of children using our trademarked Building Block Method of Learning®. As we continue to rapidly grow, we are seeking a reliable, dynamic bilingual teacher with child-friendly personalities to join our exclusive team over one hundred Spanish instructors.
Below is more detailed information regarding this highly sought after, selective position:
- Excellent hourly pay of $30/class
- Paid comprehensive corporate training
- Teaching tools for success include: proven lesson plans, prepared flash cards, expense allotment, electronic resources
- Ongoing personal support
- Opportunity to work and network with like-minded professionals
- Career advancement opportunities and referrals
- Ability to network with local school districts
- 8 weeks per semester (October-December & February-April)
- Meet for one hour before or after school (8am-9am; 2:30-5:30pm)
- Safe socially distant in person classes
- Incorporate songs, games and cultural activities using our trademarked Building Block Method of Learning®
Qualifications We Require:
- Bilingual self-starter with excellent communication skills in both English and Spanish
- Experience working with children
- Sophomore standing in college (minimum education required)
- Ability to manage a classroom of 8-15 students ranging from K-5th grade
- Minimum of one semester commitment (long-term commitment preferred)
- Ability to check email daily
Passion for the Spanish language and culture
If you’re interested in inspiring lifelong language learners, please send your resume and cover letter to: Lindsey Stapel at firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please visit our website at www.futuraadventures.com. Inquire at 414-793-9698.
*Please indicate in your email:
Your availability for fall semester (October-December)
Your transportation method
How many classes you are interested in teaching
In person locations this fall include: Madison and various surrounding suburbs including Verona, Sun Prairie, Middleton, Monona, Cottage Grove, Oregon, Mt. Horeb, McFarland, and DeForest.
*Teacher to fill out an availability form to rank preferred locations. Positions are part-time with one to four classes per week.